Welcome to MaleSupplementScience, Virectin is a male enhancement pill you may have heard about recently.
There’s been a lot of negative things said about this particular supplement, so I decided to examine it fully to see what it can do for you.
All About Virectin Pills:
The manufacturer of this supplement claims that it will improve your sex life and provide the following benefits:
- More sexual desire
- More endurance and energy
- Better Erections
- More control over your ejaculation
- Better orgasms
Most male supplements have certain ingredients that can help with male enhancement. This product contains the following:
- Niacin: This is also called vitamin B3 and we need it for energy, healing and the dilation of blood vessels. We need proper blood flow for better erections so niacin can help.
- Zinc: Zinc is critical for proper male sexual function. Zinc can help the entire reproduction system function well. Most men need extra zinc, especially as they get older. Zinc can also help with testosterone production which declines as we age.
- Selenium: This is an antioxidant and it’s known to improve sperm function as well as sperm quantity that you produce.
- Tribulus Terrestris: This found in many male enhancement products and it’s known to help testosterone production in the body.
- Avena Sativa: This can help the body use more testosterone in the body.
- L-Arginine: This improves blood flow in the body as well as nitric oxide levels in the blood. We need proper blood flow for quality erections.
- Tongkat Ali: This is known to boost testosterone production and it frees up bound testosterone so the body can utilize it.
- Mucuna Pruriens: This is known as a natural aphrodisiac and it’s said to help boost HGH or human growth hormone in the body.
- Fenugreek Extract: This has a couple of benefits for both sexes. For men, it helps testosterone production and for women, it can increase breast size, but there are no trials that have done to back up these claims.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This can increase energy in the body and give you more clarity.
- Epimedium: This is also called horny goat weed and it’s found in many male supplements. It’s a powerful aphrodisiac. It can also help improve blood flow to the penis.
- Saw Palmetto: This is known to improve prostate health, but it can also impair sexual function and decrease your libido as this can be a side effect.
- Maca Root Powder: This is known as an aphrodisiac and it can give you more energy.
- Ashwagandha Root: This can increase testosterone in the body and improve your overall sex life.
- Damiana: This is known as an aphrodisiac and it can improve erections and raise libido.
There’s plenty of ingredient in this formula and while the website for this product claims there are no side effects from taking Virectin, many have reported side effects from this product. For example:
- Zine may irritate the stomach if you don’t take it with food
- Niacin is known to cause skin flushing
Some of the other ingredients may cause other side effects, especially if your body is not used to them. If you take prescription medications, see your doctor before you use this supplement if you plan to buy it.
The Pros & Cons Of Virectin:
- Have many ingredients known to help with sexual function
- Has a money back guarantee
- May interact with alcohol or other medications
- Company claims you need to take their Vazogel product to get full effects of Virectin
Virectin Consumer Reviews:
Virectin may seem like a good product from the ingredient list, but there’s been a whole host of negative reviews on this supplement, so it might not be what it appears to be.
There’s “sponsored” reviews which are very positive, but also a wide range of negative reviews that say the product does nothing for you.
Team MSS Results On Virectin:
I took Virectin according to the directions and the product took a few days to work for me. I found that my libido was higher and I had better orgasms. I also had more stamina and lasted longer in the bedroom.
I feel that prescription medications like Viagra are still far better than the results I got from Virectin.
Max Performer Vs. Virectin:
A better option to Virectin is Max Performer. Max Performer is more well known and it has a lot of positive reviews.
It’s widely known to be very effective and it’s been embraced by the male enhancement industry is Max Performer also doesn’t have any Niacin so you won’t have flushing issues with the supplement?
Max Performer is more expensive, but it has positive reviews to back it up and known to work.
Virectin has far too many question marks about it. At best Virectin is an average supplement, that still might not work for everyone, so I recommend Max Performer.
Bioperine is included in Max Performer and not Virectin. Bioperine helps the ingredients absorb better into the bloodstream so you get more of the effect you want from them.
Where to Buy It:
You can get Virectin from the official website. It will cost around $45 for a month’s supply of this product. You have a 60-day return policy so send it back if you don’t like it.
Team MSS Conclusion On Virectin:
I don’t recommend that you try Virectin as there are better supplements on the market that you may want to use.
If you still want to try it, make sure you take advantage of the trial and return it if you find that you don’t like it.
This product has a lot of claims and hype from the manufacturer and all the negative reviews on the product lead you to believe that it’s not all that it seems and best avoided.
My recommendation is for you to try the product because it may work for you. It’s up to the individual to decide if they want to try Virectin just bare in mind the side effects.
Please feel free to comment, ask advice or share this Review Below.
Team Male Supplement Science