Every Sperm Is Sacred
Hello and welcome to Male Supplement Science, How to beat low sperm counts and get your fertility back.
As the world’s population is rising out of control. The sperm counts of men around the world are steadily falling. The quantity and quality of sperm is not what it used to be before the 1930s. Western men back in the 1930s had on average around one hundred million sperm per millilitre of semen. By the turn of the twenty-first century, this number has halved (that’s down to fifty and sixty million/ml) and continuing to drop.
Now the world health organisation says; forty million/ml is the lowest sperm count that a man can have to be efficient for conception. Also anything below twenty million is classed as being infertile. The current figure for UK men with thirty million/ml is around 1.3 million. That makes it easy to see why half of the problems couples are having in the UK in regards to conception are down to infertility in men.
There doesn’t seem to be any real reputable scientific evidence as to where these sperm are going. That said it really has to be down to the modern western life that men lead today. There are many contributing factors to low sperm count in men of the twenty-first century. Below are a few that are considered to be the most prominent factors:
- Drug Use
- Long Working Hours
There are other things to note which are bad diets and poor nutrition. That is compounded by the lack of fitness and regular exercise. These all alone or combined drastically reduce the male’s sperm quality and volume of sperm produced. The problem is set to get worse after countless studies have proven time and time again that over the past fifty years the problem of low sperm count is setting in.
Another train of thought is that the air that we breath plays a large role in low sperm counts. The amount of pollutants in the air today is getting worse with every second that passes. Some very large surveys have been carried out to test these theories. One such survey that was carried out in the midwest of the USA has shown that there is a correlation between the amounts of crop spraying and the low sperm counts of the men who live in the areas that this takes place.
The same studies proved that men living in areas with less of this type of pollution had the most healthy sperm quality and volumes recorded.
Tip: Although labelled as non-Toxic, some commercially available sex lubricants can react with either your or your partners bodily fluids to damage or kill your sperm. As it will be vertualy impossible for you to tell if this is the case, if your are having difficulty concieving dont use any, or do so under medical superviser.
Are Men Becoming Endangered With Low Sperm Counts?
The problem of low sperm counts have not reached the point of no return for the modern man. So no we are not going to be on the endangered species list anytime soon. That said if you want to have children anytime soon its best to do everything possible to maximise your potential of reproduction. After all a happy family is on most people’s list of things to do.
- Get Your Diet Right: There are several nutrients around that are key factors in producing healthy good quality sperm. Selenium, Zinc and Folic Acid all help with the healthy production of sperm and anti-Oxidants. It’s all about including these within your diet along with Vitamins C or E.
- Keep The Stress At Bay: Stress is known to play a role in affecting your sperm production and count. Stress can have a negative effect on your sperm producing hormones. Stress can also reduce your sexual function.
- Keeping Your Balls Cool: Now this is a simple tip that truly works and works well. Keeping your testicles cool and not letting them overheat helps with regulation your sperms general health. So switch from your Y-Fronts to some airy Boxer shorts.
- Stop Smoking: Smoking has a massive negative effect reducing your sperm count within your semen, and kills their health and mobility and reduces the amount of time they survive after ejaculation.
- Kick The Drink: Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol can lead to erectile dysfunction and lowers sperm count and testosterone levels.
- Stop Using Drugs: Now all recreational drugs lower your sperm count and cocaine and the heavy use of marijuana are the main two big hitters when it comes to killing your sperm and fertility. It’s been recorded that they can drop your sperm levels by up to 50%.
- Exercise Sensibly: The fitter you are all round the better. When your physically fit then the fitter your sperm will be and the greater your sexual organs will function.
- Cut Out The Coffee And Caffeine: As much as caffeine makes you move quicker and can make you more alert it also has many negative side effects. Caffeine makes your sperm swim slower and hugely reduces the chance of them reaching the egg.
- Lose Some Weight: Being overweight is linked to low and damaged sperm counts. It disrupts your hormone production and when they are surrounded by so much fat your testicles tend to overheat and hurt your once healthy sperm.
As you can see from the top 9 tips above they are generally easy to apply and will give you a push in the right direction if your looking to improve your sperm count and quality. This is very important if kids are on the agenda. Below are several natural solutions to help increase your sperm health, Quality and Volume.
We do hope this Article has been of help and if you need any other help or advice we will do our best to help. Please just use the live chat tab.
Please feel free to comment or share this Article Below.
Team Male Supplement Science